When you click a link, requested page is shown below, so scroll down. Put Today's Girl on Your Page
>>Home

Welcome

Help Us Out!

Models Wanted
More Girls! Use post links below (right). Here's how.

Help 365 Hot Dates

Free ways to help out 365 Hot Dates!

I appreciate any effort you can give to help me to continue publishing 365 Hot Dates. Again, all of these ideas are free and every bit helps! It's what keeps me going... besides the beautiful girls.

Link to us! Place a link on your web page, My Space, Face Book... back to our web site. You can use a text link or link to our daily which will be new on your page every day here's how.

Share our site with your friends.

Email our posting pages to your friends. There's a quick email link on the bottom of each post.

Place a link back to one of our pages on your personal web, my space, your blog... Every referral you send helps keep me going, here's how.

Every single view, contribution and link, regardless of how trivial it may seem to you, is an enormous help. I genuinely and personally appreciate each and every bit of your help. Thanks a bunch!

Thanks a bunch,

Hot Shots

Return to Home Page

No comments:



If one of our 365 Hot Girls picture is copyrighted, just let us know the site where the original resides and we will be happy to remove it.